Building Custom WordPress Sites from Scratch
Learn how to build customized WordPress Sites.
Over 9 hours of training from an leading expert
Get in on the action now. There are over 68 million websites running on WordPress (source: WordPress Stats) and it’s by far the go-to platform for building virtually and kind of website you can think of.
Heres your chance to start building custom WordPress sites from scratch and crrate yuour own themes for free to use or to sell as premium themes. This will help guide you through from start to finish. You will also learn how to create custom WordPress theme using industry standard graphic design tools and creative techniques.
This course is your A to Z guide to making feature-rich, customized websites with WordPress. You’ll learn:
- How to install host, and configure a complete WordPress solution for a professional site.
- How to design a custom WordPress theme using industry standard graphic design tolls and creative techniques.
- How to work with HTML, PHP, and CSS elements of WordPress to have precise control over page layout and site components.
- How to extend the functionality of any WordPress site with plugins and free tools.
Building Custom WordPress Sites from Scratch is perfect for anyone who:
- Is looking for an easy and affordable way to create their own custom website for business or personal use.
- Is a current WordPress user wanting to create a custom theme or learn how to manipulate components and settings for a comprehensive design.
- Wants a comprehensive guide to web design that incorporates image manipulation and graphic design.
With 114 lessons totalling 9 hours, you’ll learn everything you need to know. The course is split into small video segments, so you can learn at your own pace. Even the most complex subjects are broken down into easy to follow segments, making it simple to follow along. It’s suitable for both beginners and advanced users.
It starts with the planning stages, helping you make key decisions and establish a professional wireframe in Adobe Illustrator, before moving through Photoshop for graphic design. Then you’ll learn about working in WordPress itself for installation, configuration, and customization with plugins and content. By the time you’re done, you’ll learn how to design, build, and manage a professional web presence. There’s no more extensive guide to WordPress site creation on the market!
This exciting course is brought to you by Udemy and Infinite Skills, a Canadian based company who offers an ever-growing range of quality eLearning solutions that teach using studio quality narrated videos, backed up with practical, hands on examples.